Wednesday 19 September 2007

Body

It may be different for you however I have found that in order to feel good about myself, stay motivated maintain and attract the things which I want in my life it is of upmost importance that I maintain my body

Excersise to maintain the body

Hit the Road

Instead of spending 40 minutes inside a sweaty gym, head outside for a walk/run.

* Warm up with a brisk walk/slow jog for 5-10 minutes.
* Jog/walk briskly for 3 minutes
* Sprint or speed walk for 30 seconds
* Repeat this cycle 6 for the remaining time, keeping PE between 5-8.

As you can see, it's easy to spice up your workouts by playing around with your speed, incline and resistance and alternating high intensity intervals with recovery periods. This not only keeps you from getting bored, it also helps burn more calories and increases your endurance very quickly. Use this technique with any cardio activity to keep things interesting!

No comments: